2018 - 2019 Lunch Room Procedures
This year, students will be able to order lunch in two ways. Students may submit daily orders OR use the weekly, pre-ordering procedure.
In an effort to reduce waste, students are encouraged to bring reusable water bottles to school.
Upper School: Cups will no longer be available in the cafeteria. Water fountains are located in the lobby and throughout the school.
Lower School: Water dispensers are provided during each lunch period to refill bottle. Water fountains are also located throughout the school.
Shannon Beginnings & Lower School students:
1. Submit Daily Envelopes to your student’s teacher each morning with the preferred items listed and payment attached. (or)
2. Send in the Weekly Order form with payment attached on the first day of each week.
- Make a trip to the bank for quarters, dimes, nickels and ones.
- Make your envelopes up the night before.
- If you do not have change, write a check to SFCS for the exact amount.
- If you have more than one child, you must write separate checks and fill out one order form per child.
Please include the item description, price of each item, and total.Upper School (US) students:
1. Students must order from the Daily Vendor Order Sheets available each morning in their 1st period class and pay for these items at the Cafeteria counter. OR
2. Send in the Weekly Order Form with payment on the first day of each week.If you have placed a pre-order for lunch, and your student will miss the lunch period, please call to cancel your order by 8:30 a.m. to receive a refund.
If you have any questions, please contact the following:
Middle & High School: Kathleen Garrison at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lower School: Tammy Muller at email@example.com