Tuesday: Jet's Pizza
Thursday: Hungry Howie's
2017 - 2018 Lunch Room Procedures
This year, students will be able to order lunch in two ways. Students may submit daily orders OR use the weekly, pre-ordering procedure.
In an effort to reduce waste, students are encouraged to bring reusable water bottles to school. Disposable cups will no longer be available during break times. Water dispensers are provided during each lunch period to refill bottle. Water fountains are also located throughout the school.
Shannon Beginnings & Lower School students:
1. Submit Daily Envelopes to your student’s teacher each morning with the preferred items listed and payment attached. (or)
2. Send in the Weekly Order form with payment attached on the first day of each week.
- Make a trip to the bank for quarters, dimes, nickels and ones.
- Make your envelopes up the night before
- If you do not have change, write a check to SFCS
- If you have more than one child, you may write one check or combine the money, but please indicate this in both envelopes.
Please include the item description, price of each item, and total.Upper School (US) students:
1. Students must order from the Daily Vendor Order Sheets available each morning in their 1st period class and pay for these items at the Cafeteria counter. OR
2. Send in the Weekly Order Form with payment on the first day of each week.If you have placed a pre-order for lunch, and your student will miss the lunch period, please call to cancel your order by 8:30 a.m. to receive a refund.
If you have any questions, please contact the following:
Middle & High School: Kathleen Garrison at email@example.com
Lower School: Tammy Muller at firstname.lastname@example.org