Admission is open to any student regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin who demonstrates qualities such as, but not limited to, the potential to succeed within Shannon Forest Christian School’s rigorous college preparatory curriculum, an appropriate level of social maturity, the desire to partner with SFCS in fulfilling its mission and the ability to satisfy required school standards.
Steps To Apply
- Attend Campus Tour
- Submit Application
- Log on to shannonforest.com/Admissions
- Create account and complete New Student Application
- Submit Non-Refundable $150 New Student Application Fee
- Submit Required Records
- Birth Certificate
- South Carolina Immunization Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Custody Decree (if applicable)
- Educational Testing, 504 Plan of IEP (if applicable)
- The following records will be requested directly from your student’s current school: Transcript, Attendance Records, Discipline Reports, Report Card and Standardized Testing Results.
- Schedule Student Shadow Day (1st - 12th Grade only)
- Potential Academic Testing
- Schedule Parent/Student Interview
Following completion of the Admissions Process, application information will be presented to the Admissions Committee, at which point a decision will be reached regarding your student’s acceptance to Shannon Forest Christian School. The Admissions Committee will not evaluate your application for enrollment until all materials have been completed and applicable fees are paid. Note: Any K5 - 12th Grade applicant taught from home may be required to participate in academic screening. Upon acceptance, the applicable Enrollment Fee is due within ten (10) business days to secure your student’s enrollment and is required prior to official course registration.
Shannon Forest Christian School admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. SFCS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its education policies, scholarship, athletic and school administered programs.