January 12, 2017
Shannon Forest Christian School’s administration and staff are already looking ahead and making plans for next school year. In preparation for the start of 2017-2018, please take time now to complete your student(s) re-enrollment for next year.
To complete our online re-enrollment process, you will access our ParentsWeb through your existing login. If you do not have a login, please contact me at email@example.com or 864-678-5113.
To access ParentsWeb:
· Please go to www.shannonforest.com .
· Select RenWeb under Connect With Us on the bottom green banner.
· Type in your username and password. If you have forgotten your username or password, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· After logging in, click on the Family Information button in the left menu.
· Click on the Enrollment/re-enrollment button.
Our Online Enrollment system will open with a link to the enrollment packet for your student(s). The online process should take approximately 15 minutes to complete. Your information will be saved if you need to quit and come back later.
The Instructions and Enrollment Checklist page of the enrollment packet contains supplemental enrollment forms that also must be submitted. Further instructions on these forms are provided online.
If you have any questions about the process, please contact me at 864-678-5113. We are excited to have you signing with SFCS for 2017-2018!
1st Time Enrollment Fee for new students: $450 per student
There will be no change in tuition for our Shannon Beginnings K3 & K 4 classes.
KT - 12th Grade tuition for the 2017-2018 academic year will only increase by $100 per grade level. A listing of tuition and fees is available on our website and at the link below:
Click HERE for 2017-2018 Tuition and Fees