All School News
Monday Is The Last Day To Order Your Christmas Poinsettias!
All Crusader Club poinsettia orders from Roebuck Greenhouses are due by the end of the school day on Monday, November 20, to any school office. Order forms are available at the link below. Poinsettias will be available for pick up on Monday, November 27, from 2:30 - 3:30 p.m. in the East Campus Community Room (next to the Gymnasium). Delivery for large orders may be made upon request. Contact Emily Seiter at email@example.com with questions.
Delivery for large orders may be made upon request. Contact Emily Seiter at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Roebuck Greenhouses Poinsettia Order Form
Toys For Tots Drive
The Lower School will be collecting new, unwrapped toys for Toys For Tots now through Tuesday, November 7. This U.S. Marine Corps tradition provides toys for less fortunate children in our area at Christmas. If you would like to help, you may bring your donations to the collection areas located in the Lower School hallway by the Multi-Purpose Room or in the Lower School Annex Building near the Shannon Beginnings Office. This project is in conjunction with our Lower School Veterans Day program on Wednesday, November 8 and in celebration of the upcoming 150th episode of Shannon Today. Thank you for helping us reach our goal of collecting 150 toys! For more information, contact Julie Sellars at email@example.com.
Time To Get Flu Shots
- Stay home when you are sick! From the time a person is exposed to the flu, it can take about 1-4 days for that person to feel sick. Also, persons with flu can spread it to others beginning one day before symptoms occur until at least seven days after symptoms occur.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue away after use and wash your hands. If a tissue is not available, cover your mouth and nose with your sleeve, not your hand.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after you cough or sneeze. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces at home, work or school, especially when someone is ill.
Save Your Box Tops for Education!
The first classroom/teacher Box Tops for Education competition is underway! Students in ALL GRADES can bring in their box tops through Monday, October 23. The homeroom class for both the East and West Campuses turning in the most Box Tops will earn a Pajama Day and the homeroom teacher will earn a $25 gift certificate to the place of their choosing. In order for the classroom to be eligible for this contest, they must turn in 250 Box Tops or more.
- Please cut and bag your Box Tops and submit them with your student’s and teacher’s names on the envelope or bag.
- Box Tops has a new app this year for all you tech savvy parents. It’s a free and easy way to earn Bonus Box Tops in addition to the Box Tops you clip! Just download the app, select the offers you want, buy the products and scan your grocery receipts to earn Bonus Box tops. These Box Tops are electronically credited to Shannon after creating a profile and selecting Shannon Forest Christian School.