All School News
Save Your Box Tops for Education!
The first classroom/teacher Box Tops for Education competition is underway! Students in ALL GRADES can bring in their box tops through Monday, October 23. The homeroom class for both the East and West Campuses turning in the most Box Tops will earn a Pajama Day and the homeroom teacher will earn a $25 gift certificate to the place of their choosing. In order for the classroom to be eligible for this contest, they must turn in 250 Box Tops or more.
- Please cut and bag your Box Tops and submit them with your student’s and teacher’s names on the envelope or bag.
- Box Tops has a new app this year for all you tech savvy parents. It’s a free and easy way to earn Bonus Box Tops in addition to the Box Tops you clip! Just download the app, select the offers you want, buy the products and scan your grocery receipts to earn Bonus Box tops. These Box Tops are electronically credited to Shannon after creating a profile and selecting Shannon Forest Christian School.
Recycle Your Eclipse Glasses!
The global organization Astronomers Without Borders has announced an eclipse glasses redistribution program and Shannon Forest wants to help! Bring your used eclipse glasses to the Main or Lower School Office by Friday, September 8, and they will be sent to schools in South America or Asia for use when eclipses cross those continents in 2019. For more on Astronomers Without Borders click on the link below:
Astronomers Without Borders
What You Need To Know About The Shannon Shop
Shannon Forest gear and accessories are available for purchase on our online store at the link below:http://www.promoplace.
- Your credit card is completely secure and charges will show up as "Instant Imprints" on your credit card statement.
- Exchanges are challenging, as all orders are custom-filled. Please ask questions before ordering if you are unsure!
- Orders are available for pick-up on Fridays at the Main Reception areas of the East and West Campuses.
- Please allow a full week for orders to be processed and delivered.
Email any questions to Sue Eckstein email@example.com