The Academy At Shannon Forest is a private, Christian school that seeks to employ well-qualified personnel who are committed to teaching and serving students from a biblical worldview. Persons interested in applying for either a faculty or staff position must support the Mission and Vision of the school and must agree to the school’s personal lifestyle statement.
The Academy At Shannon Forest is currently taking applications for the following positions:
Please download the Application for Employment, complete and return to:
829 Garlington Road
Greenville, SC 29615
Attention: Tracie Blair
Phone: (864) 678-5107
Fax: (864) 281-9372
All candidates must also profess faith in Jesus Christ and be open to the discipleship of students.
- Lower School Physical Education Teacher for 2019-2020 school year; Full-time position
- Elementary and Preschool Music Teacher for 2019-2020 school year; Full-time position.
- Certified, experienced 5th Grade teacher for 2019-2020 school year; Full-time position.
- Certified and experienced Middle or High School Bible/History teacher for 2019-2020 school year. Candidates must possess a degree in one or both areas, be willing to pursue AP Certification and be open to additional training. Full-time position.
- Certified and experienced Spanish teacher for Spanish I, II and III, as well as, Middle School Introductory Spanish. Candidates must possess a degree in Spanish or have extensive experience in teaching Spanish in an academic setting. Full-time position.
- Experienced English to Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) teacher who can work with ESOL students from Kindergarten through High School. Full-time position.
- Substitute Teachers for All Grade Levels
Application for Substitute Teaching
- Director of Facilities; High School diploma/GED and completion of a craft apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of years of education and experience required. An AA degree in mechanical, electrical or industrial maintenance is beneficial. Full-time position.
- Coaching Positions Application for Coaching
- FlexTime Assistant, Part-time; 3:00 - 6:00 p.m.; Monday - Friday. email: firstname.lastname@example.org