Private music lessons are offered on the Shannon Forest Christian School (SFCS) campus for the convenience of our families. Instruction is available in piano, voice and guitar. Students interested in private or small group music lessons should contact the instructor to register and secure their appointment time.
Piano Lessons with Bonnie Heiser
Music is a beautiful language. It is a means of expressing thoughts and feelings and plays an important part in each of our lives. I will be happy to schedule a “Get Acquainted” meeting with you and your child to answer any questions you may have concerning piano lessons; to go over my goals as a piano teacher; and to explain my studio policy (including the music calendar for the fall-winter-spring semesters, financial responsibilities, lesson attendance, and practice suggestions). My music program will consist of a parent/student/teacher orientation, private lessons, group lessons, performance opportunities, Piano Skills Festival, SCFMC Jr Festival, Spring Recital and Award Ceremony and a parent/student/teacher evaluation at the end of the year. For further information or to schedule a "Get Acquainted" meeting please contact: email@example.com or 864.243.5578
Piano and Accordion with Rossi Kennedy
Mrs. Kennedy earned a Bachelor of Music in Piano Pedagogy and Music Education from Bulgaria and a Master of Music from Sydney Australia. She is an experienced, enthusiastic teacher for beginner to advanced students. Enjoy fun pieces, awards, recitals, and music festival preparation! She is a former Music Examiner and Accredited Accompanist for the Australian Music Examination Board in Sydney. An Adjudicator of Music for the National Federation of Music Clubs in Anderson, Rossi is a winner of piano competitions. She loves teaching students of all ages how to play the piano and the accordion. Mrs Kennedy strives to develop in her students a genuine love of music while helping them achieve their musical dreams. For more information and registration contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit her website at www.rossikennedypiano.
The Shannon Forest Christian School Private Music Lesson program is offered as a service to students of Shannon Forest Christian School and exists to make music lessons more convenient for our families.
• All lessons will be given on campus, Monday through Friday unless otherwise approved by school/church personnel.
• After School Music Program instructors are private contractors, not school employees, and have agreed to a background check as part of their qualifications for the program.
• All lesson fees are set by the instructors and are paid directly to each individual instructor.
• Piano students should have access to an instrument for practice between lessons. Students of other instruments should purchase or rent an instrument from a reputable dealer.
• Lesson books are determined by the teacher.