Join Us For A Volunteer Breakfast!
Shannon Forest will honor its wonderful volunteers in a special breakfast on Monday, May 21, at 7:45 a.m. in the East Campus (Lower School) Multi-purpose Room.
Shannon Night At The Greenville Drive!
Join us for Shannon Forest night at the Greenville Drive on Saturday, April 28! This year, we have once again reserved great seats in Section 101 (by 3rd base) with access to the picnic tables. Our combined choirs will be singing The National Anthem. Tickets cost $9 each and are on sale now in all school offices. Children age 2 and under are FREE and do not need a ticket. Checks or cash will be accepted and tickets will be at the stadium’s Will Call Office the night of the game. In the event of a Rain Out, the Drive will keep the names of those holding Shannon Forest night tickets and they can attend another game during the season.
New AmazonSmile Opportunity
AmazonSmile is offering a special opportunity to increase donations to our school! Now, through Saturday, March 31, Amazon is tripling the donation amount to 1.5% when customers make their first eligible smile.amazon.com purchase. Go to smile.amazon.com/ch/46-2915315 and Amazon donates to Shannon Forest Christian School.
Box Tops For Education Competition Ends Tuesday
Shannon Forest’s Box Tops for Education competition ends Tuesday, February 20. Help us reach our goal of collecting 20,000 box tops this year! Remember to label your box tops with your child’s name, grade and/or teacher. Thank you for your support of our school.
News From PRO (Parents Reaching Out) - Shannon’s Parent Volunteer Organization
Welcome back to Shannon Forest! This is going to be a great year to be a parent volunteer.
- We currently are looking for more volunteers for Shannon’s Fall Fest on Thursday, October 26. If you would like to volunteer for this event please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Grandparent’s Day is right around the corner, East Campus parents, be on the lookout for an email from your room parent on how you can help make this day special for all our grandparents.
- PRO has THREE ways that you can support our school!
Box Tops for Education
- Classroom/teacher competitions will be held at two times during the year:
Friday, September 1, - Monday, October 23 & Wednesday, November 1, - Tuesday, February 20
- The homeroom class for both the East and West Campuses that turns in the most Box Tops will earn a Pajama Day and the homeroom teacher will earn a $25 gift certificate to the place of their choosing. In order for the classroom to be eligible for this contest, they must turn in 250 Box Tops or more.
- Please cut and bag your Box Tops and submit them with your student’s and teacher’s names on the envelope or bag.
- Box Tops has a new app this year for all you tech savvy parents. It’s a free and easy way to earn Bonus Box Tops in addition to the Box Tops you clip! Just download the app, select the offers you want, buy the products and scan your grocery receipts to earn Bonus Box tops. These Box Tops are electronically credited to Shannon after creating a profile and selecting Shannon Forest Christian School.
When making purchases on Amazon, choose AmazonSmile and then select Shannon Forest as your charitable organization. Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organizations selected by their customers.
Follow the link below to find out more:
Back to School means Back to Publix to shop for lunches, after school snacks, sports drinks and more. Please remember to use your Publix Partners membership card whenever you shop at your neighborhood Publix. Your purchases will help earn money for our school. If you would like additional cards, they are available at any school office.