• Real-Time Fee Structure: We charge by the minute for actual services provided with an arrival grace period between 3 and 3:15 pm Therefore, if your child is home ill or your plans change, you are not charged for unused time.
• Year-round Coverage: We offer care on school holidays, as well as a fun-filled summer camp.
• Open Later: We are open until 6 pm for stress free drive time.
• Complimentary Early Stay: Early drop-off care is a free service to SFCS families from 7 - 7:50 am.
• In-house Enrichment: FlexTime students may opt to be escorted to and from a myriad of convenient enrichment classes right on campus. There is no need to drive all over town!
- KT - 5th Grade in the East Campus (LS) Multi-Purpose Room
- KT - 5th Grade FlexTime meets in the East Campus (LS) Multi-purpose Room from 3:00 -5:00 p.m. combining after 5:00 p.m. on the playground or East Campus (LS) Library.
- 6th - 8th Grade meets in the West Campus (US) Cafeteria
Children are to be picked up before 6:00 pm closing time. A $5 late fee will be assessed for every 5 minute interval your child is picked up late. These late fees will be applied to your monthly statement.
LOCATION: Multi-purpose Room
Pre-register for Full Days
|Monday, September 5||Monday, August 29|
|Monday, October 10||Monday, October 3|
|Friday, October 28||Friday, October 21|
|Wednesday, November 23||Wednesday, November 16|
|Monday, December 19 - Thursday, December 22||Monday, December 12|
|Tuesday, December 27 - Friday, December 30||Monday, December 12|
|Monday, January 16||Monday, January 9|
|Monday, February 20||Monday, February 13|
|Friday, March 17||Friday, March 10|
|Monday, April 10 - Thursday, April 13||Monday, April 3|
Pre-register for Half Days
|Friday, October 21||Friday, October 14|
|Tuesday, December 13 - Friday, December 16||Tuesday, December 6|
|Friday, February 17||Friday, February 10|
|Tuesday, May 23 - Friday, May 26||Tuesday, May 16|
When registering your student for FlexTime, please be aware that there must be SIX students registered to hold the scheduled FlexTime date. If we do not have six, you will be informed of cancellation by our FlexTime staff.
If you have any questions, contact Tammy Muller at 864.906.3451 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need immediate assistance you may contact the Lower School Office at 864.678.5119.